- Still spring water bottled at its source - Die Koepel in Vredefort, Free State
- Benefits of added Fulvic Acid
What is Fulvic Acid?
- Fulvic Acid is a part of the Humic structure in rich composting soil. It is created by the actions of millions of beneficial microbes, working on decaying plant matter in a soil environment with adequate oxygen. It is of low molecular weight and is biologically very active. Because of its low molecular weight, it has the necessity and ability to readily bond minerals and elements into its molecular structure, causing them to dissolve and become mobilized Fulvic complexes. These are then in ideal natural form to be absorbed by plant roots and interact with living cells.
Benefits of Adding Fulvic Acid to your Daily Routine or Diet:
- Increased energy
- Powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger
- Chelates heavy metals and body toxins, removing from the body, acting as a detoxifier
- Transports nutrients to cells
- Extends the time that nutrients remain active
- Increases bioavailability of nutrients and minerals
- Increases the metabolism of proteins, contributing to RNA and DNA synthesis
- Powerful natural electrolyte, aiding in recovery after physical activity
- Restores electrochemical balance
- Increases the activity of a host of enzyme systems
- Helps rebuild the immune system
- Restores, rejuvenates, and repairs the skin and body from the inside
- Heals and treats cuts, abrasions, burns, and open wounds with minimal pain or scarring
- Killing pathogens from athlete’s foot
- Acts as a wide spectrum antimicrobial and fungicide
- Treats rashes and skin irritations
- Aids healing of insect and spider bites
Spring water, Fulvic Acid
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product05/06/2018, By Lover of FulvicThe product tastes fresh with a taste of fountain water.30/05/2018, By TarynTaste's like water. Unless you drink a bottle every day I doubt it will have any health benefits. I'd prefer to buy the fulvic acid concentrate and add it to water myself.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.