- Glass pie baking dish
- Durable, classic and timeless
- Versatile, practical and beautiful
- Microwave, fridge and freezer safe
- Dishwasher safe
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Pyrex - Pie Plate because its thoughtful design is both practical and aesthetic. All too often function replaces form but not with Pyrex! This beautiful piece of bakeware will only compliment your design ecology, helping to ensure your home environment is as harmonious as possible.
How to make it last a lifetime:
- Use the soft side of your dish sponge when cleaning your Pyrex. Just because Pyrex is super strong doesn’t mean it can’t be scratched.
- Use a natural dishwashing detergent. Harsh chemicals can damage the finish!
- Let your Pyrex cool down before washing it. Pyrex is designed to handle oven hot temperatures, but suddenly cooling it down with cold water can cause cracks.
- Don’t use your Pyrex over an open flame. It can handle very high temperatures in the oven, but keep it off the braai or gas burner.
- Don’t stack wet Pyrex. They can get stuck together when the hot rinse water cools down, causing a vacuum seal.
- Don’t place your hot Pyrex on wet surfaces. When removing your delicious creations from the oven, always place your Pyrex on a dry surface.
Did you know? The tempered borosilicate glass from which Pyrex is made can withstand temperatures as low as -40°C and as high as 300°C.
- Nett Capacity: 1.3 Litres.
- Dimensions: 260 mm x 230 mm x 48 mm.
- Tempered Borosilicate Glass.
- Boxed in recyclable cardboard.
Country of Origin:
- Made in France.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.