- Borosilicate glass bowl (square) with BPA-free lid
- Ideal for meal prep or storing leftovers
- Doesn’t stain or retain odours
- Bowl is extremely durable & heat-resistant
- Nestable & stackable, to save space
- BPA-free, phthalate-free
- No leaching chemicals
- Hygienic & easy to clean
- Safe for the fridge, freezer or microwave
Did You Know? Tempered borosilicate glass can withstand temperatures as low as -40°C or as high as 300°C.
- Tips to prolong the life of your Pyrex products:
- To prevent scratching, use the soft side of your dish sponge when cleaning your Pyrex products.
- Use a natural dishwashing detergent, to prevent any damage to the finish.
- Let any heated Pyrex dish cool down before washing it.
- Not suitable for use over an open flame (e.g. braai or gas burner).
- Don’t stack wet Pyrex products together after washing, as the heating & cooling can create a vacuum seal, sticking them together.
- Don’t place a heated Pyrex product on a wet surface.
- Pyrex is also dishwasher-safe.
- Capacity: 850ml. Dimensions: 15 x 15cm.
- Capacity: 2 Litre. Dimensions: 20 x 20cm.
- Tempered Borosilicate Glass Dish with BPA-Free Plastic Lid.
- Boxed in recycled cardboard.
Country of Origin:
- Made in France.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.