- Natural air purifying spray for your home or office
- A blend of 41 essential oils
- Purifies indoor air
- Helps to reduce household bacteria
- Gets rid of pollutants & bad odours
- Paraben-free & phthalate-free
- No propellant gas
- Clinically tested in a hospital setting
- As a daily air freshener, spray 2 sprays into the air for a room measuring approx. 12m².
- Wait 30 minutes for the spray to act, then air the room.
- Do not spray in the presence of young children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, pets, or people with a history of convulsive or epileptic disorders. In these cases, wait 60 minutes before returning to the treated room, then air the room well.
- Highly flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, naked flames & hot surfaces.
- If the product is accidentally burned or heated, avoid breathing the vapours.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact is made, rinse the eyes thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with skin. If contact is made, wash the skin with soap & water.
- If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- Keep away from food & drinks as well as pet food.
- Do not spray on or around food or food products.
- For external use only. Do not swallow. If ingested, rinse mouth & seek medical advice immediately.
- Store in a cool, dry & well-ventilated area.
- Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C.
- 200ml spray bottle
- Eucalyptol*, D-limonene*, Linalool*, Niaouli Oil*, Alpha-pinene X*, L-limonene*, B-pinene*, Spearmint Oil 60%*, Petitgrain Paraguay Oil*, Cypress Oil Portuguese*, Beta-caryophyllene*, Trans-anethole [(E)-anethole]*, Delta-3-carene*, L-menthone*, Eugenol*, Cinnamic Aldehyde*.
- *Naturally Occurring In Essential Oils.
- Essential Oils of: Dill, Anise, Sweet Basil, Bay St Thomas, Asia Rosewood, Cajuput, Cassia Cinnamon, Atlas Cedar Wood, Lemon, Lemon Verbena, Cumin Seed, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Juniper, Geranium, Ginger, Clove, English Lavender, Lavandin Grosso, Lemongrass Mace, Mandarin, Wild Marjoram, Melissa, Curled Leaf Mint, Peppermint, Myrrh, Niaouli, Orange, Oregano, Parsley, Petit-grain, Scotch Pine, Rosemary, Savory, Sage, Wild Thyme, Tea Tree, Thyme and Wintergreen.
- Contains bioalcohol not denatured by phthalates.
- 100% of ingredients are from plant origin.
- Plant-derived home fragrance controlled by Ecocert Greenlife - F32600.
Country of Origin:
- Made in France
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product09/04/2021, By BosnimfI was given a sample bottle in my one order. It smells very strong when just sprayed andbonly read now on website you need to wait a bit before entering room. Not sure about the cleaning of air but it defnitely smells very good. The price is however a bit to high for me to be used as just an "airfreshner"great fragrance with 41 essential oils for purifying inside air and textiles. Do please read and follow the simple instructions as it is not just a run of the mill air freshner.er10/12/2020, By GraceI first saw this product on REAL HEALTH series on TV where a health professional recommended it for actually cleaning the air in our homes. Please follow the directions on the bottle. A lovely fresh cedar type fragrance with 41 essential oils, with scientifically proven efficacy on viruses, bacteria, dust mites, and moulds . I dont know if works re the scientifically proven facts, all i know that it smells very nice.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.