All Pure Simple soaps are handmade using only the finest natural vegetable butters and oils, are fully biodegradable and are specially formulated to be mild and gentle on the skin with a rich creamy lather. They contain no artificial additives, preservatives, cosmetic fragrances, synthetic surfactants, mineral oils or petroleum based ingredients.
- Hold your brush under hot water to saturate the fibres.
- Hold the brush vertically to drain excess water.
- Rub the top of the shaving soap with the tips of the bristles to develop a lather in the mug.
- Rub the brush in circles over the area you want to shave to develop an even lather on your face. Moving the brush in circles will force the lather into your pores so you get a better shave. Start with your neck and move up your face.
- Shave the way you normally do with the razor of your choice.
- Relather if any areas need to be shaved a second time.
- Rinse all of the soap out of your brush when finished shaving.
- Always shave as soon as you get out of the shower. The hot water from the shower will help to soften your beard.
- When building lather in the mug, don't press the brush down into the shave soap, just use the tips of the bristles.
- Because the whiskers on your neck are the most coarse, they need more time to soften under the lather.
- After lathering your face, do not rinse the brush immediately. You may want to relather problem areas for a second pass.
Olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, water, caster oil, lye, bentonite clay, essential oil
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product01/03/2019, By StellaFound this to be a great value for money, and in a clever packaging. Great purchase.03/08/2018, By BronwynI bought this for my husband to replace oral shaving foam and it really works well. He is really enjoying it and I love that he is now using something that has all natural ingredients.09/07/2018, By KellyLove the fragrance and the after suds results :)
The mug is a great idea.10/06/2018, By MeganAn excellent and convenient alternative to regular shaving cream (for ladies too).10/04/2018, By Honey BunnyLathers well, smells great! Mug works well for keeping soap in.10/04/2018, By Elf ElfaIt smells great and because it’s in a mug it keeps better than the bar (which is also great). Softens the skin and is a good natural option to shave with.28/02/2018, By NickI was pleasantly surprised by the amount of foam it made. And it gives your skin a much better feeling than commercial shaving creams28/01/2018, By BobSoap lathers well and allows for a clean close shave. The Cedar lime scent is definitely the best21/11/2017, By WayneKMakes a great lather for a clean shave and I like the fresh and zesty fragrance (Ginger Lime). The packaging in a mug is great for working up a lather without needing another container. Will definitely buy it again.08/10/2017, By TraceyI love the mug it keeps well & looks adorable15/07/2015, By JustinThis is hands down the best shaving soap ever. Gives a smooth easy shaving experience, even for someone whose beard resembels a wire brush.27/05/2014, By LynHe loved this product - used it to the last drop
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.