- Made using a traditional hot process method
- No palm oil
- No SLS or parabens
- No artificial colour or fragrance
- Has a soft buttery texture
- Creates a creamy lather on the skin
- Suitable for use as a home spa or sauna treatment
- Can be used as a body wash, face wash or shampoo
Benefits of key ingredients:
- Olive oil is rich in protective antioxidants, which prevent signs of premature skin ageing
- Olive oil deeply penetrates the skin to cleanse & moisturise, without blocking pores
- Olive fruit is rich in vitamin E & oleic acid, which nourish & rejuvenate the skin
- Olive tea promotes skin healing & protects against environmental damage
- Wet your skin thoroughly with warm water & apply a thin film of Pure Simple Black Castile Soap all over.
- Wash well using a loofah, bath sponge or washcloth.
- Rinse off well & pat skin dry.
- Apply body butter or body moisturiser as needed.
Unfiltered cold pressed olive oil, olive pulp, olive leaf tea, caustic potash*
*Caustic potash (lye or potassium hydroxide) is used to turn oil into liquid soap; once it has been thoroughly mixed with the oils (4-6 hours) the caustic potash is neutralised; no more oil, no more caustic potash, just mild safe-to-use natural soap.
8 out of 10 people would recommend this product27/06/2018, By PriscillaI loved the soup - it moisturizes my skin. The packaging is easy for travelling.08/06/2018, By MeganNot a nice texture at all.23/03/2018, By Gillit was hard to use.12/07/2017, By JoanDon't think my skin has ever looked this good. Use it as my facial cleanser and it is lovely. A little goes a long way and leaves my skin feeling really clean and looking clear and bright.10/06/2017, By JayStruggled to smear this over my body and then struggled to wash it off26/01/2017, By SueI use this as a face wash and in the shower - a little goes a long way and it leaves my skin soft. Just don get it in your eyes if you
e using it on your face ;)10/01/2017, By HilmaI use this on my face, I don even use a toner. Really a good product, and goes a long way. Ive had the jar for two months and it still look full.24/05/2016, By KimIt is so gentle on my skin and does not dry it in the least. Love the lather! Might not be for everyone (black in colour and the thick consistency) but I adore it.17/01/2016, By LiezelIt seems unusual at first, smearing a jam-like jelly on your skin, but it is the most amazing showering experience - such a luxurious lather! Well worth trying27/08/2015, By LicindaA great product that worked very well on my scalp! A little bit goes a long way.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.