- Sedative properties can help with insomnia
- Helps to relieve headaches and tension
- Treats coughs, colds and fever
- Is an effective fumigant that repels insects
- Known as “Imphepo” in the eastern parts of South Africa where it is native
- Has antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties
- The oil of Helichrysum has been found to generate tissue, reduce tissue pain, help improve skin conditions, circulatory function, prevent phlebitis, help regulate cholesterol, stimulate liver cell function, reduce scarring and discoloration
- It is anticoagulant, anticatarrhal, mucolytic, expectorant, and antispasmodic. It has been known to help in improving certain types of hearing loss
- Anticatarrhal herbs are herbs which help dissolve and eliminate, as well prevent the formation of mucus and inflammation of the mucus membrane
Did you know? Helichrysum is derived from the Greek "helios" meaning sun and "chrysos" meaning gold, referring to the colour of many of the flowers of species in this genus
100% African Helichrysum
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product10/09/2021, By MollyVery effective31/10/2020, By AriGreat product11/05/2020, By RealGem of an oil29/03/2020, By GreenNice28/07/2019, By ReshBought this oil for my husband, who suffers from chronic tinnitus, and for myself, for chronic asthma and excess mucus formation. We've been adding it to almond oil, and using it every night for a few months now. It has helped us to manage our conditions. Works 'like a dream'(no pun intended..lol) for sleep.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.