Also known as: wildemalva (Afrikaans), rose geranium (English)
- 100% pure
- Sustainably sourced & harvested
- Not tested on animals
- Eases stress & relaxes the mind
- Helps to uplift a depressed mood
- An astringent with skin-toning properties
- Boosts circulation, helping to rejuvenate the skin
- Calms skin inflammation & irritation
Many of the plants used to make Pure Indigenous products come from the Cape’s unique fynbos biome. These special indigenous plants are packed with healing properties, which have been used for centuries in traditional African remedies. Pure Indigenous hopes to share this proud heritage with the world, through a range of high quality, eco-friendly products.
Add 2-3 drops of essential oil to 5ml of carrier oil for massage, add a few drops into your bath, or into an aromatherapy burner.
- For external use only
- Not to be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Keep out of reach of children
100% Cape Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens) essential oil
Grown on a farm which is currently in organic conversion, but not yet certified
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.