The leaves and stems of locally grown Imphepho are steam distilled to produce this 100% pure and natural healing essential Oil.
Benefits of Imphepho
- Promotes relaxation and improved sleep
- Alleviates stress, aches and pains
- Acts as a muscle relaxant
- Soothes headaches, coughs and colds
- Calms skin ailments and prevents wound infections
- Repels insects
The Imphepho plant has traditionally been used as an anti-microbial and burned in ritual and ceremony to connect with the ancestors and clear dwellings of stagnation.
How to use the Pure Fynbos Essential Oils:
- Add five drops into a bath, aroma-burner, diffuser, humidifier or pillow
Add a few drops into a tablespoon or more of carrier oil of your choice (i.e. coconut oil) and massage into the affected area
Add a few drops into a bowl of steaming hot water for inhalation.
Why Pure Fynbos Oils are so Special
- Locally produced in the Western Cape Mountains
- A small team wild cultivates and harvests the fynbos
- Yields are extremely low making this product a rarity
- Extracted through a clean steam-distillation process
- Beautifully rich herbaceous smells and medicinal qualities
- Fynbos is re-introduced into mono-cropped agricultural land by propagating the wild botanicals, encouraging the naturally occurring Fynbos to re-generate and establish itself on fallow land
- Jobs created for women from local communities
- Promotion of indigenous knowledge systems
- Comes in a beautiful blue glass bottle
Essential oils are very potent. Please consult with a qualified health practioner when using essential oils, especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or want to use them internally as some may not be suitable for this.
Imphepho essential Oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.