100% pure and natural. Locally grown and produced African Wormwood Essential Oil is obtained from the leaves of the African Wormwood Plant.
Properties of African wormwood (Widle Als/Lanyana)
- Stomach ailments: Known as a traditional remedy to kill intestinal worms and parasites
- Antiviral, antibacterial and anti-parasitic and insecticide
- Helps relieve respiratory congestion, fevers, colic
- Anaesthetic qualities help with pain such as menstrual cramps, headaches and arthritic pain
Why Pure Fynbos Oils are so Special
- Locally produced in the Western Cape Mountains
- A small team wild cultivates and harvests the fynbos
- Yields are extremely low making this product a rarity
- Extracted through a clean steam-distillation process
- Beautifully rich herbaceous smells and medicinal qualities
- Fynbos is re-introduced into mono-cropped agricultural land by propagating the wild botanicals, encouraging the naturally occurring Fynbos to re-generate and establish itself on fallow land
- Jobs created for women from local communities
- Promotion of indigenous knowledge systems
- Comes in a beautiful blue glass bottle
How to use the Pure Fynbos Essential Oils:
- Add five drops into a bath, aroma-burner, diffuser, humidifier or pillow
Add a few drops into a tablespoon or more of carrier oil of your choice (i.e. coconut oil) and massage into the affected area
Add a few drops into a bowl of steaming hot water for inhalation.
Essential oils are very potent. Please consult with a qualified health practioner when using essential oils, especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or want to use them internally as some may not be suitable for this.
African Wormwood Essential Oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.