100% pure and natural locally grown Cape Chamomile is a rare traditional healing treasure from the unique fynbos kingdom.
Benefits of Cape Chamomile
- Uplifting, calming, anti-depressant and sedative, promote sweet dreams and clears negative energy
- Anti-inflammatory for joint and muscle pain
- Soothing for irritated skin: insect bites, eczema, problem skin
How to use the Pure Fynbos Essential Oils:
- Add five drops into a bath, aroma-burner, diffuser, humidifier or pillow
Add a few drops into a tablespoon or more of carrier oil of your choice (i.e. coconut oil) and massage into the affected area
Add a few drops into a bowl of steaming hot water for inhalation.
Why Pure Fynbos Oils are so Special
- Locally produced in the Western Cape Mountains
- Wild crafted and harvested - no chemicals or pesticides
- A small team wild cultivates and harvests the fynbos
- Yields are extremely low making this product a rarity
- Extracted through a clean steam-distillation process
- Beautifully rich herbaceous smells and medicinal qualities
- Fynbos is re-introduced into mono-cropped agricultural land by propagating the wild botanicals, encouraging the naturally occurring Fynbos to re-generate and establish itself on fallow land
- Jobs created for women from local communities
- Promotion of indigenous knowledge systems
- Comes in a beautiful blue glass bottle
Essential oils are very potent. Please consult with a qualified health practioner when using essential oils, especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
African Chamomile Essential Oil
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product23/11/2017, By SarahThe most beautiful fragrance. I love this one.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.