- Made with certified organic botanical ingredients
- Mild rosemary & lavender scent
- Softens & hydrates baby's skin
- Baobab fruit extract hydrates the skin, promotes elasticity & protects against free radical damage
- Organic shea butter is rich in skin-loving vitamins A & E
- Organic lavender oil is a soothing antiseptic agent
Gently massage a small amount into baby's skin morning and evening. Suitable to use from birth.
Aqua (water), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, glycerin, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, cetearyl alcohol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, inulin*, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil, adansonia digitata (baobab) fruit extract*, stearic acid, glyceryl caprylate, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil, lactic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, xanthan gum, tocopherol, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, linalool**, citronellol**, geraniol**
*Ingredients from organic farming
**Component of natural essential oils
- 99% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 95% of vegetable ingredients are from Organic Farming
- 16% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Please Note: The Palm Oil (ascorbyl palmitate) used in this product is RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) certified.
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product14/03/2018, By nadinelove this product, once I apply this on my daughter not only is she soothed ..so am I . the smell does catch you off-guard at first but then you it kind of grows on you..05/01/2018, By SarahI found the smell too strong and during winter my baby skin was still dry after use.04/01/2018, By TammyLove this lotion. Have been using on my baby since birth and he is 2 now. Smells lovely11/06/2017, By DominiqueHeavenly smelling and gentle on baby's skin, we love this natural baby lotion.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.