- 95% natural, with 81% of the total Ingredients sourced from organic farming
- Features probiotics - which protect teenage skin against harmful microorganisms
- Contains Soybean Glycerine and Palm Oil derivatives
- Certified Ecocert Organic
- Vegan friendly - approved by the Vegan Society
- Not tested on animals - certified by Beauty Without Cruelty SA
- pH balanced to provide an optimal environment for your skin’s microbiome to flourish
- Suitable for most skin types
- Biodegradable and water course friendly
- Free of parabens, sulphates, petrochemicals and synthetic fragrances
- Comes in a recyclable plastic tube, in a recyclable cardboard carton
- Community Sourced - contains fairly traded ingredients from communities in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Apply to the affected area day and night or as often as required. Ensure skin is clean.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 15ml
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Glycerin, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Extract, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactobacillus Ferment, Inulin, Lactobacillus, Glyceryl Caprylate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Aqua (Water), Adansonia digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract*, Bisabolol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Phytate, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid, Linalool**, Limonene**.
- *Ingredients from Organic Farming
- **Component of Natural Essential Oils
- Recyclable PE plastic tube and cap, in a recyclable cardboard carton.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.