- A multi-functional foaming wash for teenage face and body
- 97% natural origin of total
- 61% of the total Ingredients are from Organic Farming
- Ideal for any teenager starting on their skincare journey
- Enriched with Willow Bark - to help exfoliate, clear pores and promote a clear appearance
- Added with Spearmint Leaf Oil - to help repair skin damage
- Helps to remove impurities while also ensuring your skin is not stripped or left dry
- Contains Soybean Glycerine and Palm Oil derivatives
- Certified Ecocert Organic
- Vegan friendly - approved by the Vegan Society
- Not tested on animals - certified by Beauty Without Cruelty SA
- pH balanced to provide an optimal environment for your skin’s microbiome to flourish
- Suitable for most skin types
- Biodegradable and water course friendly
- Free of parabens, sulphates, petrochemicals and synthetic fragrances
- Comes in a recyclable plastic tube, in a recyclable cardboard carton
- Community Sourced - contains fairly traded ingredients from communities in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Lather gently with warm water and gently massage into your face and body. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 200ml
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Inulin*, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, salix alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract*, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, PCA Glyceryl oleate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vanillin, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Linalool**, Limonene**, Benzyl Benzoate**
- *Ingredients from Organic Farming
- **Component of Natural Essential Oils
- Recyclable PE plastic tube and cap, in a recyclable cardboard carton.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.