- Made entirely without plastic parts - just stainless steel and medical grade silicone
- Easily converts to another use, simply by changing the silicone mouthparts
- Silicone grip sleeve includes a built in finger loop
- Perfect large capacity for longer runs, cycles or visits to the gym
- Also perfect as a water bottle for your desk at work
- Weight: 227 g
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 24.1 cm
- Parts included: (1) Big Mouth® Silicone Sports Top in matching colour with built in flip top
- Dishwasher safe and naturally shatterproof
- Not designed for hot liquids
Stainless steel (bottle), silicone (teat, sleeve, cap)
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product17/10/2018, By RozanneVery nice bottles! Using mine daily!01/07/2018, By SherEasy to open.06/06/2018, By JenThe best bottle ever! It does not leak and the water tastes great out of it. We actually bought a second one :)15/04/2018, By TashLove it. Light, easy to carry on long hikes, keeps your water cool, does not change the water's taste, easy to wash.20/02/2018, By JCThese bottles are amazing! I love them and now have 2 in my collection. Taking all my willpower to not fill up my cupboard with them - I love them so much!13/09/2017, By KarinNMy favorite bottle to carry my water to meetings and in the car when travelling. I love the little "handle" and non slip silicone gripping area as it helps me that I can slip my finger through it when carrying lots of things simultaneously. Stainless steel so no need to worry about PBA's. I love the silicone drinking "spout" with cap and the fact that you can add ice blocks by unscrewing the top of the bottle. Also it does not leak. Excellent product! I love it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.