- Stainless steel bottle and medical grade silicone sipper spout and cap means no potentially toxic material comes into contact with you or your toddler
- All Pura bottles are designed to work interchangeably with all their mouthpieces and lids, so you’ll never have to throw a single bottle because your child has outgrown the lid or lost the mouthpiece
- Can be used interchangeably by the whole family - just change the mouthpiece to one appropriate for its user
- Additionally, this bottle is compatible with wide neck nipples from ThinkBaby™, BornFree™, and Dr Brown's™
- The mouthpiece of this bottle is made up of two parts - the mouthpiece and the straw - which can be used together (traditional straw mechanism, sucking the liquid up) and the mouthpiece alone (tipping the bottle up, to pout liquid out of the mouthpiece)
- Weight: 182 g
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 19.6 cm
- Parts included: (1) Silicone Straw Top and (1) Silicone Travel Cover
- Dishwasher safe and naturally shatterproof
Stainless steel (bottle), silicone (teat, sleeve, cap)
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product17/02/2019, By DanelMy toddler never used to finish the drinks I put in to school. That all changed when I got the Pura bottle. It comes home empty every day. She loves the sturdiness of the bottels and the straw sippy spout.05/12/2018, By LehanaMy kids love these bottles and it is easy to clean since it is dishwasher safe.03/12/2018, By CarrynI’ve finallh found a bottle that will last. My toddler loves it and it’s so versitile. Very impressed30/08/2017, By Alanabought one for our son and fantastic product! So happy with the quality and concept! Love it that the bottle grows with him!24/08/2017, By AbigailWe bought two of these bottle for our two year old. They are so great. Can be used with or without the straw. Hardy and of course no chemicals!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.