- Stainless steel bottle and medical grade silicone sipper spout and cap, means no potentially toxic material comes into contact with you or your toddler
- All Pura bottles are designed to work interchangeably with all their mouthpieces and lids, so you’ll never have to throw a single bottle because your child has outgrown the lid or lost the mouthpiece
- Can be used interchangeably by the whole family - just change the mouthpiece to one appropriate for its user
- Additionally, this bottle is compatible with wide neck nipples from ThinkBaby™, BornFree™, and Dr. Brown's™
- The mouthpiece of this bottle is made up of two parts - the mouthpiece and the straw - which can be used together (traditional straw mechanism, sucking the liquid up) and the mouthpiece alone (tipping the bottle up, to pout liquid out of the mouthpiece)
- Weight: 182 g
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 19.6 cm
- Parts included: (1) Silicone Straw Top and (1) Silicone Travel Cover
Dishwasher safe and naturally shatterproof
Stainless steel (bottle), silicone (teat, sleeve, cap)
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product11/09/2019, By KerushaGood quality product, although a little pricey.23/09/2018, By MahiraLove this bottle! My lil 1 like it alot only drinks in this bottle now also bought the sports cap so definitely a winner... wil definitely b ordering the bigger 1s for my older kids24/08/2018, By CelesteI am about to order some more of these bottles! My little girl and I love it!! She does not want to use any of her old straw cups / bottles anymore! This is not only pretty, but so much more hygienic and eco than the plastic bottles!! Wish I knew about it sooner!09/09/2017, By TanyaMy little boy loves his new bottles! He seemed to be fascinated by the bright,beautiful colours. Silicone sleeve makes for nice soft grip.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.