- Made entirely without plastic parts - just stainless steel and medical grade silicone
- Easily converts to another use, simply by changing the silicone mouthparts
- Small capacity, perfect for little tummies
- All Pura bottles are designed to work interchangeably with all their mouthpieces and lids, so you’ll never have to throw a single bottle because your child has outgrown the lid lost the mouthpiece
- Additionally, this bottle is compatible with wide neck nipples from ThinkBaby™, BornFree™, and Dr Brown's™
- Internal volume markings make measuring your child's milk or other beverage a snap. Each ounce is marked and can be seen by glancing inside the bottle
- Medium bottle is suitable for newborns, babies, toddlers - anyone, really - just by switching out the mouthpieces and lids
- Stainless steel and medical grade silicone are nonreactive and can be sterilised using your preferred method, but keep metal out of the microwave and microwave sterilisers
- Weight: 182 g
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 19.6 cm
- Parts included: (1) Big Mouth® Silicone Sport Top in matching colour with built in flip top
- Dishwasher safe and naturally shatterproof
Stainless steel (bottle), silicone (teat, sleeve, cap)
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product21/05/2019, By SusanPura is the best bottles on the market21/05/2019, By SusanPura is the best bottles on the market11/03/2019, By JadeBeautiful bottle and keeps the water chilled for a long time. Wish I had found these sooner!11/07/2018, By JenFantastic bottle. Bought for my 2 year old and she loves it. Doesn't leak or spill.23/10/2017, By TessBought this for my 5 year old. He loves it. So great that it is free of harmful plastic. It is easy to use and doesn't spill or leak.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.