- Stainless steel bottle and medical grade silicone teat and cap, means no potentially toxic material comes into contact with you or your baby
- Medium infant bottle is perfect as a first feeding bottle, and comes fitted with a Natural Vent Natural Vent Nipple™ in Medium Flow and a Silicone Travel Cover
- All Pura bottles are designed to work interchangeably with all their mouthpieces and lids, so you’ll never have to throw a single bottle because your child has outgrown the lid lost the mouthpiece
- Additionally, this bottle is compatible with wide neck nipples from ThinkBaby™, BornFree™, and Dr. Brown's™
- Internal volume markings make measuring your child's milk or other beverage a snap. Each ounce is marked and can be seen by glancing inside the bottle
- Medium bottle is suitable for newborns, babies, toddlers - anyone, really - just by switching out the mouthpieces and lids
- Stainless steel and medical grade silicone are non-reactive, and can be sterilised using your preferred method, but keep metal out of the microwave and microwave sterilisers
- Weight: 182 g
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 19.6 cm
- Parts included: (1) Natural Vent Nipple™ in Medium Flow and (1) Silicone Travel Cover
Dishwasher safe and naturally shatterproof
Stainless steel (bottle), silicone (teat, sleeve, cap)
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product04/02/2019, By CelestBought it as a gift for babyshower. Very pretty and great alternative for the health conscious. Love the idea. A little bit difficult to screw top on.02/02/2019, By KashThis bottle is just the best especially for toddlers. This bottle has had a lot of abuse from my toddler who enjoys throwing it on hard floors but it has endured the torture. He seems to drink a lot of water too as he is totally in love with the bottle.06/06/2018, By RoxyVery nice bottle02/07/2017, By AyandaFresh design, pleasant look. Wonderful grip.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.