- Stainless steel bottle and medical grade silicone teat and cap, means no potentially toxic material comes into contact with you or your baby
- Small infant bottle is perfect as a first feeding bottle, and comes fitted with a Natural Vent Natural Vent Nipple™ in Slow Flow and a Silicone Travel Cover
- Natural Vent Nipple™ was designed to mimic the variable flow rate of breast feeding
- All Pura bottles are designed to work interchangeably with all their mouthpieces and lids, so you’ll never have to throw a single bottle because your child has outgrown the lid lost the mouthpiece
- Additionally, this bottle is compatible with wide neck nipples from ThinkBaby™, BornFree™, and Dr. Brown's™
- Internal volume markings make measuring your child's milk or other beverage a snap. Each ounce is marked and can be seen by glancing inside the bottle
- Small bottle is suitable for newborns, babies, and toddlers, just by using different mouthpieces and lids
- It can even be used as a snack container for school going kids, as it fits inside many lunchboxes
- Stainless steel and silicone are non-reactive, and can be sterilised using your preferred method, but keep metal out of the microwave and microwave sterilisers
(1) Natural Vent Nipple™ in Slow Flow and (1) Silicone Travel Cover
- Weight: 167 g
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 12.7 cm
- Stainless steel (bottle), silicone (teat, sleeve, cap)
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product14/04/2022, By DanielleGreat quality. Can't wait to try it out as a milk feeder for my newborn!11/09/2019, By KerushaBought this for my seven month old to sip on water after his solid meals, and it works well. He holds it himself and takes in quite a bit of water.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.