- Delicious digestif tea made with 3 different types of mint
- Bright, refreshing and deeply cooling flavours
- May help with uncomfortable symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- May help to reduce gas, indigestion, bloating and digestive discomfort
- Part of the Pukka Digestif range, crafted to naturally and gently aid digestion
- SOIL Association certified organic
- Fair For Life certified fair trade
- Caffeine free
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is recognised for its high menthol content, giving it those signature cooling and refreshing qualities.
- Field mint (Mentha arvensis) is an even mintier mint than peppermint and brings a real peak to the flavour intensity of Pukka’s Three Mint Tea.
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata) thrives in Mediterranean climes and rounds out the total cleansing quality of this herbal blend.
- Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing in freshly boiled water for up to 15 minutes.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Every Pukka tea bag has two chambers which allow the incredible organic herbal teas to flow and release the full potential of their essential oils into your cuppa.
- Teabags: 20 individually sealed tea bags
- Nett Weight: 32 g
- Peppermint Leaf (34%), Spearmint Leaf (34%) Fieldmint Leaf (32%).
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product05/09/2020, By KellyOne of my favourite brands and my absolute favourite tea!!!!30/06/2020, By NokuphilaA beautiful fusion of mint- very refreshing08/05/2020, By MonicaLove the mintyness02/05/2020, By KelFresh and revitalising12/12/2019, By AdeneLove the strong mint taste...so soothing.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.