- Folate: contributing to mental tissue growth during pregnancy
- Vitamin B6: contributing to the regulation of hormonal activity and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Zinc: supporting normal fertility
- Vitamin D: helping to process cell division
- Shatavari: known in Ayurveda as ‘she who has a hundred husbands’, referring to its ability to nourish and regulate, holistically extracted for increased concentration and potency
- The sweetly scented chamomile flower takes its name from the Greek words ‘kamai’ and ‘melon’ meaning ‘earth apple’ referring to its delicate, apple-like fragrance, and leaves you feeling soothed and blissful
- The primary constituent in fennel is known as anethole, which is responsible for the anise-like flavour, while being a potent antimicrobial against bacteria, yeasts and fungi
- The humble stinging nettle has long been prized for its early spring nutritious and has long been used as a herb for removing unwanted wastes
- Peppermint is a hybrid between watermint and spearmint and is most useful for curing stomach aches and ailments, such as wind
Infuse in freshly boiled water for up to 15 minutes
Orgen-Her™ (Amla, Guava, Holy Basil leaves, Curry leaves and Lemon extracts), Shatavari root, Nettle leaf freeze dried, Shatavari root wholistic extract, Maca root extract, Calcareous Algae, Arctic fresh seaweed, Vitamin D2 (Mushroom), Ginger, Spirulina.
14 out of 14 people would recommend this product29/03/2021, By DineoAlthough I bought this for my third trimester, I only used it postpartum. I found it to be soothing and feel that it helped with my healing.01/03/2021, By CEFGreat tea. It help settles my stomach. It has been a staple during my pregnancy. My husband love it too!18/11/2020, By FatimaComforting and nourishing tea.23/10/2020, By CandiceLove the taste!
But its not meant for conception and the first trimester as adviced on the pukka website.
I am disappointed in incorrect info advertised
Its meant from second and thrif trimester
Now I'm sitting with three boxes that I cannot use, what a waste!
29/08/2020, By FayfayLove the taste29/08/2020, By Sadiyagreat06/08/2020, By FayfayThe taste is great,I also like the fact that it's in teabags.
Slightly disappointed in the package as it arrived dusty06/06/2020, By NancyReally love the tea. Im. Not into herbal tea like taste. I love this one with my morning sickness it kept me afloat11/05/2020, By DeidreGot a sample and absolutely love this tea for pregnant women, the ingredients are really good!07/05/2020, By GiselleHappy mama and baby01/05/2020, By KSuch a sweet, soothing tea.28/11/2018, By ZamaLove this tea... I am not really a tea person.. but this goes down really nice.10/10/2017, By KatieA super gift for friends with baby-bellies. Great packaging, lovely taste.08/10/2017, By TjI got this as a sample. It tastes great...BTW not pregnant.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.