- Folate: contributing to mental tissue growth during pregnancy
- Vitamin B6: contributing to the regulation of hormonal activity and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Zinc: supporting normal fertility
- Vitamin D: helping to process cell division
- Shatavari: known in Ayurveda as ‘she who has a hundred husbands’, referring to its ability to nourish and regulate, holistically extracted for increased concentration and potency
- The sweetly scented chamomile flower takes its name from the Greek words ‘kamai’ and ‘melon’ meaning ‘earth apple’ referring to its delicate, apple-like fragrance, and leaves you feeling soothed and blissful
- The primary constituent in fennel is known as anethole, which is responsible for the anise-like flavour, while being a potent antimicrobial against bacteria, yeasts and fungi
- The humble stinging nettle has long been prized for its early spring nutritious and has long been used as a herb for removing unwanted wastes
- Peppermint is a hybrid between watermint and spearmint and is most useful for curing stomach aches and ailments, such as wind
Infuse in freshly boiled water for up to 15 minutes
Orgen-Her™ (Amla, Guava, Holy Basil leaves, Curry leaves and Lemon extracts), Shatavari root, Nettle leaf freeze dried, Shatavari root wholistic extract, Maca root extract, Calcareous Algae, Arctic fresh seaweed, Vitamin D2 (Mushroom), Ginger, Spirulina.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.