- Naturally caffeine-free and ethically sourced
- Aniseed is often eaten after meals to soothe the stomach and aid digestion
- The primary constituent in fennel is known as anethole, which is responsible for the anise-like flavour, while being a potent antimicrobial against bacteria, yeasts and fungi
- Shatavari: known in Ayurveda as ‘she who has a hundred husbands’, referring to its ability to nourish and regulate, holistically extracted for increased concentration and potency
- Lemongrass is a lemon-scented grass that has a delicious uplifting aroma
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a member of the ginger family, and has over 200 phytochemical compounds known as curcuminoids that give this radiant-root its characteristic vibrant yellow colour
Infuse in freshly boiled water for up to 15 minutes
Fennel seed (sweet fennel seed, bitter fennel seed) (50%), shatavari root (20%), aniseed (12%), lemongrass, turmeric root, lemongrass essential oil flavour.
35% Fairtrade ingredients certified by IMO according to the Fair for Life Programme (sweet fennel seed)
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product17/06/2020, By AnnaLove sipping this gentle and soothing tea while feeding or cuddling my little one.06/06/2020, By TashaGreat soothing, but doesn’t increase breast milk production26/05/2020, By RuthWarm, soothing tea. I love the light anis taste, usually drink it whilst stimulation/pumping.07/05/2020, By ValeriePretty in love with this tea01/05/2020, By AlvaLovely box and even lovelier tea. Makes a cute baby shower gift21/08/2019, By NicoletteDelicious and refreshing tea.03/04/2019, By MerylA wonderfully refreshing tea that has supported me on my breastfeeding journey for over a year already. A little pricey for only 20 teabags though.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.