- 100% natural slow dried spicy ginger root combined with aromatic lemon essential oil, with a hint of Manuka honey, rounded off with a blend of botanicals to enhance the flavour
- Fair trade and USDA certified 100% organic
- Soil Association certified
- FairWild approved ingredients*
- 100% unbleached tea bags made of a special blend of natural abaca (a type of banana) and plant cellulose fibres
- Packaging printed with vegetable dyes on cardboard from renewable sources
Ginger root is wonderful for warming and soothing aches and pains such as when you have a cold or flu, as well as helping settle stomach upsets and nausea.
*The FairWild Foundation are an international organisation that aim to provide a worldwide framework for implementing a sustainable, fair and value-added management and trading system for wild-collected natural ingredients and products. FairWild is a certification programme that combines principles of fairtrade and sustainable wild collection.
Directions for use
Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing in freshly-boiled water for at least 5 minutes.
Ingredients 40g 20 teabags
Naturally caffeine-free and ethically sourced, organically grown ingredients: Ginger root (32%), licorice root, elderflower, fennel seed, lemon verbena leaf, turmeric root, lemon essential oil flavour* (6%), lemon myrtle leaf, lemon whole (4%), manuka honey flavour◊ (2%). *contains non organic lecithin, ◊ contains non organic antioxidant: ascorbic acid).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.