- Enlightening blend of beautiful botanicals
- Blended with the wisdom of Ayurveda, and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Individually sealed sachets lock in freshness
- 100% unbleached tea bags made of a special blend of natural abaca (a type of banana) and plant cellulose fibres
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Fair Trade certified
- Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing in freshly-boiled water for at least 5 minutes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Naturally made, with care: Pukka’s boxes are printed with vegetable ink on FSC certified card. The string on each bag is organic, and because Pukka doesn’t staple the bags, they’re perfect for composting.
- Box Contains: 20 x Individually Sealed Tea Sachets
- Nett Weight: 30 g
- Oolong Tea (20%), Ginger Root (14%), Sweet Fennel Seed (14%), Bitter Fennel Seed (12%), Ceylon Cinnamon Bark (10%), Sweet Cinnamon Bark (6%), Turmeric Root, lemon essential oil Extract, Dandelion Root, Black Peppercorn, Matcha Powder (2%), Triphala Fruits (Amla, Bibhitaki, Haritaki)
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United Kingdom.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product16/12/2020, By ClairThis tea turned me into a green tea lover.
Cost per cup makes it an affordable at home indulgence26/10/2020, By Carol-AnnLoved it.08/05/2020, By VeronicaDandy tea02/05/2020, By TiaTerrific trio, really like this tea
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.