Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. The PSN Lifestyle range of face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- Reusable 3-layer face mask for children
- Replaceable D15 filter layer
- Independently tested at The University of Stellenbosch
- Provides protection from smog and airborne pollution
- Secure elasticated loops for optimal comfort
- Comfort fit
- Fun, exciting print
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the PSN Lifestyle Triple Layer D15 Filter Kids Mask - Spider Boy because the fun, superhero inspired print helps to make your little guy excited about adapting to the new normal. The mask won’t just protect him from airborne particles but it’ll keep his secret identity safe from super-villains too!
- Only use a mask that has been washed and ironed.
- Wash your hands before putting the mask on.
- Place the mask with the inner side facing your face, and ensure that it covers both your nose and mouth properly.
- Pull the elasticated strings behind the head.
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the cloth part.
- Once you have put on the mask, do not touch your face again until you take it off.
- When you take it off, remove it at the elasticated strings, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings and place the mask in a container reserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else.
- Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
- You must have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Masks should be washed with soap and hot water, and ironed.
- Before first use and after each use: wash with hot, soapy water.
Tips for Ironing Polyester:
- Ensure the polyester layers are slightly damp before ironing. You can achieve this with a spray bottle if your iron doesn’t have this function.
- Set the iron to a lower heat so as to avoid melting or burning the polyester fibres.
- Do not exceed temperatures of 148°C.
- Dimensions: 185 mm (Side-to-Side) x 90 mm (Nose-to-Chin).
- Package Includes: 1 x Reusable Face Mask, 2 x Removable D15 Filters, 1 x Zip Seal Carrier Pouch.
- The removable D15 filters can be used and washed up to 5 times before needing to be replaced.
- Filtration: D15
- ISO-14644-1(ISO Level 8) Compliant.
- Able to filter moisture particles down to 0.5 microns.
- Polyester, Polypropylene, Elastane (Bands).
- Packed in reusable, recyclable LDPE plastic pouches.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.