A pleasantly scented blend of natural oils and waxes for enhancing all wooden and mineral surfaces.
- For interior and exterior use
- Water and dirt repellent
- Natural solvents
- No petro-chemicals or lead added
- UV resistant
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) in all water based systems
Use ProNature Wax Balm for the universal treatment of furniture, toys, wooden ceilings, wall panelling, wooden floors as well as mineral substrates like slate, stone counter-tops, etc.
- ProNature Wax Balm is ready to use and needs not be diluted.
- Clean brushes and equipment with ProNature Plant Turpentine.
- Clean surface and sand wood to a fine, smooth finish using grit i.e.150-180, preferably finer.
- Surface must be dry, clean and dust-free.
- Depending on the surface, apply 1 - 2 coats of ProNature Wax Balm using a soft, lint-free cloth. Remove surplus with a clean piece of soft cloth, and polish the surface thoroughly. If a higher quality finish is desired, apply an additional coat after drying. The final hardness of the finish is only reached after a few days of drying. When applied to wooden floors, treat the floors during this period carefully and avoid the engraining of dirt.
- Coverage: Approximately 0,020 l per m2, depending on wood type.
- Available in: 200ml, 400ml & 1 Litre
- Linseed oil, beeswax, Carnauba wax and essential oils
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product27/07/2020, By OceanPro08/06/2020, By GoodnessHome made desk28/05/2020, By RockWhat a wax08/02/2020, By CatherineThis wax is perfect for my wooden floors. The floors look and smell great. They look polished but without sliding around on them. You only need to use a little and it goes a long way.17/01/2020, By SupportNice30/11/2019, By LynnetteI can smell the difference!!! The point is I can breath. I have bought more than 1 tin all ready. I have a large house with wooden floors and it goes on better than the other petroleum based commercial products without the overwhelming toxic fumes. i even use it on my furniture30/12/2018, By YvetteThis product works very well on wood. It is so natural that when we waxed our wine barrels on the patio a swarm of bees moved into one of the barrels within a day and refused to leave. A few days later we had to get a bee keeper to remove the whole swarm. He said the wax and smell is exactly what they were after (they use it to build their honey combs) :-)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.