- Natural kids paint set
- Suitable for finger and brush painting
- Suitable for cork and potato stamping
- Plastic-free packaging
- No synthetic polymers
- Product is ready to use.
- Do not dilute.
- Stir well.
- Clean tools with water, for partially dried products use castile soap.
- Clean hands thoroughly with warm soapy water.
- Store out of reach of children and supervise children during use.
- The product can be kept for a minimum of 18 months in unopened containers when stored in a cool and frost-free place.
- Once opened, product has a limited shelf life.
- Do not use material if it has an unpleasant smell or shows signs of a microbial attack i.e. mould.
- Dried product residues can be composted or disposed of with domestic waste material.
- DO NOT empty liquid residues into drains.
- Natural ingredients may cause allergies.
- Use only as directed.
- Contains Colours: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, White.
- TVOC (total volatile organic content) = 0.23 g/litre
- Water, Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin, Natural Pigments or Nontoxic Mineral Pigments, Linseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Soybean Oil Ester, Casein, Borates, Gum Rosin, Cellulose Ether, Lead-Free Driers, Potassium Sorbate.
- Potted in clear glass with aluminium lids, packing in a 1 litre tin.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.