- Bake your own bread pre-mix that is Banting diet friendly and gluten-free
- With the added nourishment of protein and fibre from Chia and Flax seeds
You will need to supplement the premix with these ingredients so it can be as fresh as possible for your enjoyment:
- 3 free-range eggs
- 100g melted butter
- 500 ml buttermilk (Amasi)
- 100 ml water
- Preheat oven to 180 °C
- Melt the butter and add to the buttermilk (amasi)
- Add the premix and mix well until it is smooth
- Pour into a well-greased loaf baking pan
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until it is browned, firm and slightly pulls away from the edges.
- Allow to cool before removing from the pan
- You can refrigerate this bread for 3 – 5 days and it can also be frozen to be used later on
Coconut flour, almond meal, flax meal, chia meal, Lifematrix Tropical Fibre, sunflower seeds, Canadian golden roasted flax seeds, psyllium husk, baking soda, baking powder, Himalayan salt.
Energy %: Fat 56% Carb: 29% Protein: 15%
Typical Nutritional Information per 100g:
Energy (kJ): 1122
Protein (g): 12.6
Carbohydrate (g): 3
- of which total sugar 2.9
Total Fat (g): 57.9
- of which saturated: 17.1
- of which trans-fat 0
Dietary Fibre (g): 3.5
Total Sodium (mg): 190
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product11/09/2016, By AdeleFor a LCHF bread I found it okay. The problem I had that it didn rise at all, which meant it was very dense and heavy to eat. Also, keep it in the fridge after baking - I had to throw the bread away after about 2 days.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.