- Broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection
- SPF 30
- A mineral sunscreen containing Zinc Oxide (non nano) and high quality plant extracts known for their antioxidant qualities
- Water resistant, moisturising, non-greasy, and non-pore clogging making it suitable to all skin types (even acne prone)
- Natural sunscreen created with no potentially harmful chemical sun filters, making it ideal for skin intolerant to chemical filters
- Leaves a sheer, non-shiny finish on your skin
- Protects against climatic stresses such as wind, cold, and salt water
Push from the base of the applicator so that 3 mm of the stick appears and apply Sunscreen to all exposed areas. Pay particular attention to nose, lips and ears. Re apply every hour for optimal protection.
Zinc Oxide***, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cera**, Myrica Cerifera Fruit
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product21/04/2020, By EleniIt's awesome, i don't leave home without it. It works brilliantly.It doesn't leave my skin white. It feels smooth and sheer. I love that it fits in my pocket.11/05/2019, By LianaIt left my nose all shiny and I kept worrying that it might clog my pores. But it works perfectly on my young son!01/05/2019, By ChantelleEasy to apply and has worked well so far.05/04/2019, By MeganSpreads well.28/11/2018, By ElleI think I would recommend this for older skin, it's quite thick and requires rubbing in but the oil doesn't absorb well into my skin and gives my skin a greasy look. I'm a 20-something. I think this would be much nicer if my skin were drier. I gave it on to my mother and she enjoyed it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.