- Includes ingredients like aloe vera, sesame and coconut oil and Kalahari melon, among others
- All ingredients are gentle on skin
- Effective in removing even mascara and eyeliner
- Kigelia has been used by African tribes for hundreds of years, and contains potent antibacterial properties, helps to firm the skin, fights melanoma, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and naturally lightens the complexion
- Kalahari melon has moisturising, regenerating and restructuring properties, due to its high content of essential fatty acids - up to 70% linoleic acid
- How to use: Mix a small amount with warm water and gently rub onto the skin. Gently wipe off with a warm wet facecloth or face sponge. One can also remove eye makeup with this milky cleanser.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Glycerin*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene***, Linalool***, Citral***, Geraniol***. *ingredients from organic farming ***component of natural essential oils
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product21/04/2020, By alylIrritating ingredients concern me21/04/2020, By EleniI love this light creamy cleanser, i use it like a face wash. It takes off my make up nicely and leaves my skin feeling clean & hydrated.12/10/2018, By AndanteWorks well on sensitive skin, and pairs well with the Pradiance Toner. i like that the smell is very subtle too.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.