- Reusable and durable silicone ice pop moulds
- Fill with homemade juices and smoothies as an alternative to store-bought ice cream
- Healthier choice: You can now regulate the ingredients you kiddies are consuming and the amount of each
- Environmentally conscious choice: Turn away from the enormous amount of waste caused by store-bought ice cream packaging and lollipop sticks
- Or use them for storing biltong, dried fruits and nuts when travelling
- Push perfect with a convenient lid, designed for mess-free munching
- Dishwasher safe
- Free from BPA, Lead, Phthalate & PVC making sure that no healthy food or snacks are compromised
High-quality food grade silicone
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product31/10/2018, By TracyMy kids (3 & 6) love these, although the 3 year old does struggle a little to get the ice lolly loose. I love that I don't have to use plastic ice lolly moulds anymore.29/10/2018, By SusannaGreat product - I put leftover milkshake in mine over the weekend for a treat during the week. I love that they take up less space in the freezer than my popsicle moulds.25/10/2018, By Stephthese are great for summer!29/08/2018, By CecilyThese are easy to fill, store and clean, just need to work out how to push the pops up with small hands22/03/2018, By Healthy Girlloooove19/11/2017, By LornaThese are amazing! I've just put more into my basket. They freeze quickly; easy to fill; the lids seal; they were bigger than I expected; and take up less freezer space than the traditional ice lolly makers. I love the bright, fun colours.
I'm buying more for myself, and they'd make a fun gift.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.