- A blend of 7 Ayurvedic herbs
- Halaal Certified by SANHA (South African National Halaal Authority)
- Kosher Certificate (Parev) by Union of Orthodox Synagogues
How it works:
- Aniseed eases stomach pain & reduces bloating
- Fennel relieves bloating, fluid retention & indigestion
- Fenugreek stabilises the mood, improves digestion & metabolism, eases acid reflux
- Ginger has a warming effect, stimulates digestion & circulation, combats nausea
- Liquorice lifts the mood, relieves cramps & eases indigestion
- Linseed combats inflammation & lowers high blood pressure
- Peppermint is a natural remedy for cramps, gas, indigestion or an upset stomach
- Enjoy as a daily detoxing drink.
- Steep a teabag in freshly boiled water for 5 minutes.
- Serve without milk; add a dash of honey, lemon or ginger if desired. Sip & enjoy!
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a doctor before taking a detoxing treatment.
Aniseed, fennel, fenugreek, ginger, liquorice, linseed, peppermint
17 out of 17 people would recommend this product24/08/2020, By TamrynDefinitely will buy again20/08/2020, By DuanéSimply delicious! I love this one!07/07/2020, By Andregreat natural flovour08/06/2020, By CharlenFirst cup and I was hooked. Great tea to start your day with. Tastes great on its own or with a slice of lemon.Will definitely buy again!30/05/2020, By TshegoNice tea for a detox28/05/2020, By TaniaMy mother's favourite tea.07/05/2020, By ClareCleansing01/05/2020, By MervNice tea for a cleanse.06/01/2020, By KateI like it... Very strong flavour.24/09/2018, By I.Love this tea, feels so good to drink it in the morning on those days that I don't want green tea/caffeine.14/06/2018, By SamAmazing tea13/01/2018, By MeaganVery nice tea refreshing and invigorating21/11/2017, By TanyaWarming and soothing herbs and spices. My favourite "comfort" tea.03/06/2017, By AnneHave been drinking this tea for years, and will continue to do so. Helps when I feel bloated or when my digestion is off. Love starting the day with a cup of Polari tea!23/05/2017, By FatimaThis tea is the best for menstrual cramps and when feeling down. It is wonderful to drink any time in fact. Have bought it for years and will continue to do so!04/07/2016, By DominicGreat tea, great taste, settles stomach uneasiness.13/07/2015, By FrancoisThis blend of spice and herb creates a perfect balance of Oriental fragrance and flavor resulting in the soothing of senses and warming of body on the coolest winter days..best with a t-spoon of honey!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.