Double layer, handmade polar fleece covers for your baby’s cloth nappies
- Anti-pill polar fleece has water resistant properties.
- Fleece repels moisture back into the nappy rather than onto clothes, and allows it to evaporate.
- Fleece covers work well, are easy to use and lovely and soft on baby`s bum.
- 2 snap settings to accommodate a growing baby.
- An ideal option for night use
- Snug fit around the legs and tummy, but with room and slight stretch enough to grow
- Snap on nappy cover which is put on over a cloth nappy
- Roomy enough for folded flat nappies
- Breathable and quick drying fabric
These fleece covers have side snaps and are easy to put on. There are 2 snap settings at the waist and at the leg which allows baby to grow and giving a great fit.
Choosing cloth nappies can save you roughly R7000 over a 2.5year period, and is undeniably the most eco-friendly nappy option. One baby uses approximately 6935 nappies. Due to the plastic content, disposable nappies are not biodegradable.
As each baby differs in size and weight these are estimates.
Please opt for the bigger size if baby is towards the end of the weight range and you plan on using it over a fitted.
- Small: Birth - 4kg
- Medium: 4.5kg - 7/8kg
- Large: 7/8kg -10/11 kg
- X-large: 11/12kg+
Cloth Nappy Tip: Keep the one side snaps snapped up. When you put it on baby, just thread one leg through the one side then pull it under the bum and over the top and snap up the other side up. This way there are a lot less snaps to snap
Washing: Pokkelokkie nappies are easy to wash in the washing machine. The machine should be relatively full for a good clean, so throw a few towels in with your nappy load if need be. Use an extra scoop of washing powder with your nappy load, but do not use fabric softener as this can affect the absorbency of your nappies (as can certain powders and products, so be sure to use a nappy liner with bum creams). Tumble dry on warm only. Sun drying will help to remove any stains/marks.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.