NB: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- The Deluxe Organic Hemp Baby Carrier is made with breathable & strong, yet soft & comfortable organic hemp fabric.
- With non-slip webbing, high performance buckles & padded, dual adjustable straps.
- This carrier can be used to carry baby in front on your back and also on your hip.
- Our deluxe baby carrier also features superior head & neck support for the sleeping child
- As well as adjustable carrier size & comes standard with a detachable sleepy hood.
- N.B - Birth to 3 months: Newborn insert compulsory
- Suitable 4 months – 3 years
- Suggested weight limit of 20kg
Pod Organic Hemp Backpack Baby Carrier Key Features
- Made from 100% organic hemp material
- Three carry positions – Front, back and hip
- Fully, dual adjustable shoulder straps
- Superior head support for sleeping infant/toddler
- Zippered extension to increase size of carrier or for added sleeping baby head support
- Head support ties to shoulder straps
- Padded, adjustable waist belt
- Shoulder straps can be worn crossed over back or chest
- Designed and manufactured in Cape Town
- Belt fits 72cm to 1.35m waist or upper hip
- Pouch is 32cm long from belt to shoulder edge or 43cm including the head support panel.
- Extends to 41cm or 54cm with head support panel up.
Colours available (choose from the drop down menu under the price):
- Turquoise & Charcoal
- Turquoise & Grey
- Mango & Charcoal
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product30/04/2019, By TyI love the design, look - everything! My baby loves it too as she falls asleep during our walks. A lovely upgrade from the Pod Sling I purchased for her newborn stage. One problem I encountered is that the bottom strap is a bit loose no matter how tight I adjust. Maybe it was a faulty carrier? But otherwise good.*previous review continued* ..but this supports baby's legs. It's so comfortable. Sorry my previous review was shortened. I don't know how14/03/2019, By Katlego*previous review continued* ..but this supports baby's legs. It's so comfortable. Sorry my previous review was shortened. I don't know howI'm not a big fan of baby carriers because of the way the legs of babies hang down . I can already feel their pain14/03/2019, By KatlegoI'm not a big fan of baby carriers because of the way the legs of babies hang down
. I can already feel their pain30/08/2017, By WinifredBaby loves sleeping in this. Comfortable on shoulders and back.20/07/2016, By JoyceIve browsed around for a suitable carrier that I am able to wear independently as I like to bring my baby out a lot and the pram can be really bulky. I finally found this and thought the material, design and price range is reasonable. I never regretted it.....my hubby was quite skeptic because the last carrier we had given by a friend had like a million buckles and he can wear it on his own. After he put this on with baby, he remarked that it actually felt really nice and baby always fall asleep in it when we put him in. As my baby is still young when I got it, I rolled up a small blanket and put it under his bum to give him a little more height so he can look around if he wants to. Overall this is a multi function, easy to wash, very comfortable baby carrier and I would recommend it to anyone!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.