- Age 5 and up
- 150 coloured wood domino-sized pieces to stack and topple.
- Contained in a handy bucket with handle and lid
- Includes an A4 design sheet showing some challenges and domino toppling ideas
- Develops children’s creativity, logic, and understanding of the physical laws and design principles
- Helps to improve hand-eye co-ordination, dexterity and reasoning skills.
- Promotes creative play, stimulates the mind and develops a mind-set of discovery and invention
- Built to last, these simple wooden blocks grow with your child
- Hand-made in the Western Cape in South Africa from high quality, sustainable South African pine
- Finished with water-based non-toxic lead free wood dyes
- The company employs permanent staff from groups designated as previously disadvantaged.
Planx building blocks have won several awards including a UK Gold award for Construction Toys, a pre-school Certificate of Excellent and a Start Right Gold Award. PLANX was also nominated in the Cape Talk Radio Small Business Awards and were a featured finalist in the FAIRLADY magazine Consumer Awards 2012 and 2013.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.