- Plant-based immune-booster
- Antibacterial, antiviral
- Designed for quick & easy daily dosage
- Made with plants used in traditional African healing
- Five botanicals blended with fermented garlic & raw honey in an alcohol base
- Fermentation boosts the bioavailability & overall benefits of ingredients
- Assists in strengthening the immune system
- Helps to relieve the symptoms of colds & coughs
- Plants are grown according to the principles of permaculture & natural farming
- Plants are extracted without the use of chemicals
- Adults: Recommended dosage is 8-10 drops once or twice a day.
- Children: Recommended dosage is 4-6 drops once a day.
- Not recommended to take bitter herbs for more than 14 days without a break.
- Not recommended if pregnant or chronically ill or without consulting your physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
- 50ml pipette bottle
- Sutherlandia, Wild Dagga, African Potato, Wormwood, Ashwagandha, Fermented Raw Honey and Garlic, Vegetable Glycerine and Alcohol
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product27/01/2021, By RianaI have not needed to use it for a definite infection at this stage, but have done so for minor ailments. So although I cannot say for sure (at this stage) that it will replace antibiotics, it does look promising. I also like the fact that one has to use so little, so a little goes a long way. I'll definitely keep at least one bottle handy and on 'standby' in future! The only thing that bothers me is the fact that nowhere on the bottle there is any indication as to when it has been bottled. Even if there is no actual "Expiry / Best Before" date, at least one should have some date to ensure that the oldest stock gets used before the newest (that goes especially for depots having many bottles on hand).12/10/2020, By TraceExcellent product.22/08/2020, By CharlesA clever formulation. I have just a few drops at night, but I feel reassured they will chase away any nasties. I think I can just taste the fermented garlic/honey.20/08/2020, By DuanéWonderful product, no complaints so far.29/07/2020, By MxolisiIt keep the flu away
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.