- Perfect for use with the Piggy Paint range of nail polishes
- Made from corn fermented alcohol
- Fortified with aloe vera, and vitamin E
- Low odour (compared to acetone)
- 100% acetone free
- Potted in recyclable bottles
- Soak nails for 30 seconds with a cotton ball saturated with Piggy Paint Nail polish remover.
- Always use under adult supervision.
- After applying the soaked cotton ball to your nail, wrap a small amount of foil around each fingertip. This will speed up the removal process, and prevent the ethanol from evaporating.
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach, and sight of children.
- Flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source.
Did you know? Denatonum benzoate is one of the most bitter substances in the world. Piggy Paint have added it to their Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover as a safety-measure to deter accidental ingestion. It also helps to dissuade nail-biters.
- Nett Volume: 100 ml
- Ethyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera, Tocopherol, Denatonium Benzoate.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United States Of America.
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product22/02/2020, By TracyThis takes a bit more effort than regular nail polish remover, but it's still easy enough, and I'm happy knowing it's better for the planet & my kids.20/10/2019, By AmieIts good for natural23/09/2019, By HanlieEco-friendly!10/09/2019, By WendyThis was on my favourite list as I wished to purchase it for my daughter. But luckily I first tried the nail polish, which came off very easily by scraping and peeling it off with your fingers..... you do not need the remover!17/08/2019, By KateYou have to work a little with this one -- not as effective as traditional nail polish removers but then it also does not have the negative of acetone.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.