- Neem oil nourishes the nail, keeping it strong and shiny
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
- Water-based formula
- Virtually odourless
- No phthalates
- No parabens
- Trusted by moms
- Safe to use during pregnancy
- Potted in clear glass, with recyclable plastic lid
- Suitable for vegans
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap, and water.
- Apply 2-3 thin coats of Piggy Paint.
- Air dry for 60 seconds.
- For best results: blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat, ad low blower setting.
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 15 ml
- Aqua Acrylates, Copolymers, Neem Oil, Mica, Red 28, Titanium Dioxide, Red 34 Lake.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
4 out of 7 people would recommend this product24/02/2021, By RinlI love that it is free of nasty ingredients, and I love the colour. But I am a bit dissappointed that it comes off within a few hours. I tried it, and my daughter did, and before evening it started peeling.
The glitter bug colour however is very difficult to get off. So of any of these is worth it it will be that one11/05/2020, By MarionLove this kiddy polish08/05/2020, By DanelleMy girl loves it14/11/2019, By AngelaPolish too opaque, difficult to apply without messing. Also comes off quite easily. I won't but this particular colour again.23/09/2019, By HanlieLove the fact that little fingers don't get nasty chemicals on it!10/09/2019, By WendyI love that this has no nasties but unfortunately it comes off too easily and seems a waste of money to me. But the daughter was thrilled with it.14/04/2019, By JoleneMy girls love this colour and this brand is exactly what they say they are.No odour and applies easily.Perfect for kids.Dries so fast.Not at all expensive.Will keep buying this brand.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.