- Natural liquid omega supplement
- 100% vegan, no animal-derived omegas
- Free of the common contaminants found in fish oil
- Boosts brain health, concentration & memory
- Anti-inflammatory benefits
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No fillers, preservatives, processed sugar or soy
- Flavoured with organic orange oil
Did You Know? There are three main omega 3 fatty acids, namely ALA, EPA and DHA. Liquid Omega Plus is the only plant-based product to contain significant levels of all three fatty acids. Our ALA is derived from hemp seeds, and our EPA and DHA from marine algae.
- Hemp Seed Oil: Cold-pressed, unrefined & non-psychoactive; anti-inflammatory, contains balanced levels of omega-3s & 6s to support the oil’s healing activity
- Omega-3 oil: Cold-extracted oil from sustainably-farmed marine algae high in EPA & DHA.
- Astaxanthin oil: A potent antioxidant & free radical scavenger cold-extracted from marine algae; supports healthy eyesight, youthful-looking skin, healthy brain & nerve cells
- Vitamin E Tocopherol: Sourced from olive & Sunflower Oil, antioxidant & natural preservative benefits
- Take 5ml (1 teaspoon) once or twice a day, with food.
- Keep refrigerated & consume within 60 days of opening.
- 300g (30 servings)
Typical Nutritional Information (per 5ml Serving Size):
- Calories: 42kj
- Calories from fat: 42
- Total fat: 4.3mg
- Saturated fat: 0.3mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Omega-3 fatty acids: 1100mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid): 151mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid): 303mg
- ALA (alpha-linolenic acid): 545mg
- Other omega-3 fatty acids: 101mg
- Astaxanthin: 5mg
- Vitamin E Tocopherol (1%): 10IU
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product09/12/2020, By LaurenGood source of vegan EPA&DHA which is hard to find.06/05/2019, By NathalieI have always wanted an omega supplement in liquid form as i suffer with severe IBS. I found one that is not only liquid, but free from GMO chemicals and preservatives. A win win for me!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.