- Clean & simple nutritional supplement
- A rich source of plant-based protein
- Low in carbohydrates
- Includes 18 amino acids
- Alkalising, anti-inflammatory
- Made with real powdered fruit & vegetables
- No artificial preservatives, flavours or colours
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free & nut-free
- Sweetened with xylitol & stevia
- Easy for your body to digest & absorb
- Quick & easy to make
- Pea protein is water-extracted; no chemical solvents used
- Certified Kosher & Halaal
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for those with lactose intolerance
Strawberries: This fruit is sodium-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free and low in calories. The strawberry is one of the top 20 antioxidant fruits. High in manganese and potassium.
Did you know? The yellow peas used to make Phyto Pro products are GMO-free, and grown in France using environmentally friendly agriculture. Packaged in South Africa.
- 1 serving = 25g scoop
- Shake: Mix 1 serving with 350ml water
- Smoothie: Blend 1 serving with a frozen banana and 350ml water
Keep in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight, before and after opening.
Raw GMO-free pea protein isolate, powdered beetroot & strawberry, non-GMO xylitol, stevia rebaudiana leaf extract, Himalayan crystal salt
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product10/04/2019, By TarrynI'm really enjoying this great product! Taste take a few days to get used to but no I love it!12/03/2019, By mariaanTaste to get used to. Taste is great though. It really fills me up.03/11/2018, By LeoniDelicious13/10/2018, By VeeI love this flavour and rely heavily on Phyto Pro as a clean protein to ensure my needs are being met. Add to smoothies, brekkie a or even yoghurt and it’s amazing. LOVE Phyto Pro!02/04/2018, By LaurenA nice protein powder for vegans, a bit sweet for me but tastes good when mixed in a smoothie with berries11/09/2017, By MissyI have been using Phyto Pro for a good few years now and I was beyond excited to see they had released a new flavour. Don't get me wrong, if you are a Phyto Pro user then you will understand where I am coming from, it still has a bit of an earthy flavour and is a fibrous pea protein. But I cannot fault the taste. It smells delicious, just like fresh berries, and the taste is not far off. I am SO happy they have brought this to the market.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.