- Clean & simple nutritional supplement
- A rich source of plant-based protein
- Low in carbohydrates
- Includes 18 amino acids
- Alkalising, anti-inflammatory
- Made with real powdered fruit & vegetables
- No artificial preservatives, flavours or colours
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free & nut-free
- Sweetened with xylitol & stevia
- Easy for your body to digest & absorb
- Quick & easy to make
- Pea protein is water-extracted; no chemical solvents used
- Certified Kosher & Halaal
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for those with lactose intolerance
Strawberries: This fruit is sodium-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free and low in calories. The strawberry is one of the top 20 antioxidant fruits. High in manganese and potassium.
Did you know? The yellow peas used to make Phyto Pro products are GMO-free, and grown in France using environmentally friendly agriculture. Packaged in South Africa.
- 1 serving = 25g scoop
- Shake: Mix 1 serving with 350ml water
- Smoothie: Blend 1 serving with a frozen banana and 350ml water
- Keep in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight, before and after opening.
- Raw GMO-free pea protein isolate, powdered beetroot & strawberry, non-GMO xylitol, stevia rebaudiana leaf extract, Himalayan crystal salt
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product03/05/2020, By SASHABest tasting vegan protein by far, and I have sampled quite a few!27/04/2020, By NatashjaAbsolutely love this!!! Was afraid it would be very sweet like most protein powders but wow its not. It has the right amount of sweetness.25/02/2020, By SashiPhyto Pro protein powders are the best tasting clean vegan brand. I love that its local and all ingredients are natural. This strawberry flavour is delicious and so is the chocolate. I have this twice a day especially after gym.28/10/2019, By LucindaSuper tasty, great in smoothies, can be a little sweet, almost sweeter than the chocolate. But still one of my favourite protein brands!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.