- 31 grams of vegan protein per serving
- Flavoured with cocoa bean powder
- No vanillin (synthetic flavouring)
- No animal ingredients
- 100% plant-based
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Ingredient Deep Dive:
- Pea Protein Isolate - Premium, plant-based, concentrated protein from yellow peas grown in France. High 85-88% protein content, easily digested and assimilated, suitable for allergy sufferers. Alkalising. High in arginine and branched chain amino acids for building strong, lean muscles.
- L-Glutamine - Aids in muscle recovery and growth and prevents muscle wasting. Glutamine also 'fuels' intestinal cell growth and may be beneficial for gut healing
- Taurine - Can improve healthy testosterone levels in men to support strong muscular development and speed up recovery from exercise.
- L-Carnitine - May help to improve circulation as well as boost testosterone levels for improved energy and increased recovery after exercise.
- Creatine - Improves energy by increasing ATP levels in the body. It is often deficient in vegan and vegetarian diets.
- Potassium Amino Acid Chelate - Important for the nervous system and cardiovascular health. Works with sodium to balance water and blood pressure. Regulates the transfer of nutrients through cell membranes and helps prevent muscle fatigue.
- Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate - Found to be deficient in modern diets. Plays an integral role in muscle and bone health. Helps muscles to relax. Essential for ATP (energy) synthesis. In combination with Zinc and Vitamin B6 (ZMA), has been shown to support appropriate testosterone levels and increased muscle synthesis.
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate - A vital mineral for proper immune function. Prostate protective. Required for protein synthesis and collagen formation. Essential for appropriate testosterone synthesis. Protects the liver from chemical damage and is necessary for healthy bone formation.
- Selenium Amino Acid Chelate - A vital antioxidant. Protects the immune system by preventing free radical formation and enhances the recovery process. Regulates the effect of thyroid hormone on fat metabolism. Liver protective.
- Digezyme - A plant-based digestive enzyme blend, designed to support the breakdown and transportation of amino acids from Pea Protein Isolate across the gut wall.
- Stevia - A natural, herbal, non-nutritive sweetener with no caloric effect.
- Himalayan Pink Salt - A complete mineral salt including a broad spectrum of trace elements.
- Non-GMO Xylitol – a 100% natural sweetener, found in abundance in everyday fruit and vegetables, but with almost no carbohydrate content.
- Green Tea Extract - This is standardised to 95% polyphenols and 71% catechins. Powerful antioxidant properties. Raises metabolic rate. The antioxidant properties support reduced post-activity inflammation, leading to shorter recovery periods and greater gains.
- Turmeric Extract - This is standardised to 95% curcuminoids. One of nature's most potent anti-inflammatories. Decreased inflammation leads to reduced duration of post-activity recovery periods. Lauded in Ayurvedic medicine for its anticancer, anti-fungal, neuro-protective and liver detoxifying properties.
- Bioperine - An natural extract of black pepper, designed to enhance the absorption and assimilation of turmeric curcuminoids.
- Vitamin B5 - Pantothenic Acid helps boost immunity and create red blood cells and transport oxygen through the body, especially to active muscle tissue.
- Vitamin B6 - Pyridoxine is Involved in more bodily functions than almost any other single nutrient. It is necessary for the absorption of protein and fat and helps balance sodium and potassium movement across muscle tissue, enhancing power and contractility. Together with Zinc and Magnesium (ZMA), B6 boosts muscle strength and testosterone.
- Vitamin B7 - Biotin helps the body metabolise fat and carbohydrates, turning them into fuel. It is involved in building new tissue in the body, from hair to nails and muscle.
- Vitamin B9 - Folic Acid is involved in building new cells and tissue, from blood cells to muscle tissue. It is associated with improved nerve function and increases in muscle strength and size. It also activates the natural nitric oxide production.
- Vitamin B12 - Cyanocobalamin helps the body use fat for fuel and use protein to rebuild stronger, larger muscle fibres. It helps the body deliver oxygen and nutrients to those new muscle cells and keeps the immune system healthy and balanced.
- Maca Extract - powerful Peruvian adaptogenic superfood with a familiar malty taste. Packed with minerals and vitamins, the benefits of maca include increased blood oxygenation, raised energy levels, greater endurance and strength, enhanced brain function, a more resilient immune system, balanced hormone and stress support.
- In a post-workout smoothie, blend one serving with your choice of carbohydrates (fruit or vegetables) and fat (avocado, nuts and seeds).
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Do not use if seal is broken. Product contains silica packet to maintain product freshness - this is not harmful but do not consume.
- Nett Weight: 600 g
- Number of Servings: 15
- Pea Protein Isolate, L-Glutamine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Creatine, Potassium AAC, Magnesium AAC, Zinc AAC, Selenium AAC, Maca Extract, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric Extract, Bioperine, Digezyme, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B7, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Cocoa Powder, Xylitol, Stevia, Himalayan Pink Salt
Typical Nutritional Information: per 4 scoop serving.
- Energy (kJ): 331
- Total Protein (g): 30
- Carbohydrates (g): 0,6
- Sugar (g): <0,03
- Total Fat (g): 1,2
- Saturated Fat (g): 0,2
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0,2
- Sodium (mg): 0,3
- Potassium AAC (mg): 1500
- Magnesium AAC (mg): 750
- Selenium AAC (mg): 50
- C3 Turmeric Extract (mg):
- Green Tea Extract (mg): 200
- Maca Root Extract (mg): 500
- Bioperine (mg): 5
- Aminogen Digestive Enzyme (mg): 200
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid; mg): 50
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine; mg): 10
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin; mg): 0,5
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid; mg): 0,5
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin; mg): 89
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product29/03/2021, By JoyChristinetasty and chocolatey protein shake26/11/2020, By ShelGreat for post workout28/08/2020, By DanielleReally a great tasting Plant Based Protein Shake23/07/2020, By KimI have regularly recommended PhytoSport to friends - great tasting, not "bloaty" , delicious on its own and if you add to berry smoothies!14/04/2020, By AdeneSo tasty - love it12/04/2020, By RosThis protein powder has a great taste - not too sweet. I love adding it to my hot cocoa for a bit of a protein boost.14/02/2020, By JoyChristineit is chocolatey and has perfect sweetness. I have yet to try all to see results with my keto vegan diet.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.