- Delicious plant-based protein powder
- Naturally flavoured with fair-trade cacao
- Pea protein isolate and spirulina combo contain all 9 essential amino acids
- Supports post-workout recovery rate
- 15 g of complete protein per serving
- 1 g of omega 3 essential fatty acids per serving
- 4 g of fibre per serving
- 26 plant-based, highly bioavailable vitamins and minerals
- No artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols
- Lightly sweetened with coconut blossom sugar
- GMO free
- Soya free
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegans
- Mix into a quick and convenient shake-on-the-go with 350 ml of chilled water, coconut water or plant milk for a convenient shake,
- Create a nutritionally complete smoothie-meal by blending with fruit, nuts, seeds and vegetables.
- Be sure to drink plenty of water with increased dietary fibre intake.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Ensure lid is tightly sealed after opening.
- If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking prescription medication or have a medical condition, please consult your physician before use. This product contains a moisture-absorbing packet – do not blend or consume.
Did you know? Pea protein contains all 9 essential amino acids and is considered a complete protein.
- Nett Weight: 800 g
- Servings: 20
- Pea Protein Isolate, Chia Seeds, Coconut Blossom Sugar, Red Rooibos Matcha, Spirulina powder, Madagascan Vanilla Bean Powder, Inulin, Stevia Leaf Extract, Mineral and Vitamin Complex: Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, manganese, Molybdenum, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium, Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), vitamin C, Vitamin D3 (Vegan), Vitamin E, Vitamin K1, Zinc.
Typical Macro-Nutritional Information: per 40 g serving
- Energy (kJ): 465
- Protein (g): 15
- Total Fat (g): 3,5
- Saturated Fat (g): 0,75
- Cholesterol (g): 0
- Total Carbohydrates (g): 10,8
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3,2
- Dietary Fibre (g): 6,5
- Sodium (mg): 0,3
Typical Micro-Nutritional Information: per 40 g serving
- Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene; mg): 15
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine; mg): 1,2
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin; mg): 1,3
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide; mg): 16
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid; mg): 5
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine; mg): 1,7
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin; μg): 30
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid; μg): 400
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin; μg): 2,4
- vitamin C (mg): 100
- Vitamin D3 (IU): 800
- Vitamin E (mg): 15
- Vitamin K1 (μg): 6
- Calcium (mg): 307
- Chromium (μg): 50
- Copper (μg): 400
- Iodine (μg): 150
- Iron (mg): 18
- Magnesium (mg): 160
- manganese (mg): 1
- Molybdenum (μg): 45
- Potassium (mg): 306
- Selenium (μg): 55
- Zinc (mg): 17
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product10/09/2020, By KelseyIt was very tasty - it gave my smoothie a slightly powdery texture but I'm not sure if it just needed more time to dissolve before I drank it (it became less powdery after a few minutes)20/08/2020, By RobynThis was the first Phyto Pro product I ever used and it’s still my favorite. The flavors are balanced perfectly. It is filling and tastes SO good, with or without a milk.08/08/2020, By RobynDelicious. It tastes better than the chocolate flavored option. Great in a shake or topped on granola/oats.08/07/2020, By SarahThis is now my favourite all-round smoothie ingredient. It has all the vitamins and minerals required, so - on my understanding - there is no longer a need to take other supplements like a separate Vitamin D tablet for instance. It is also extremely tasty.03/04/2020, By LouExcellent product - tasty and good quality13/02/2020, By LouFabulous...so tasty!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.