- Vegan-friendly omega oil supplement
- Cold-extracted from sustainably farmed marine algae
- High in both EPA & DHA
- Contains no environmental contaminants or toxins (e.g. heavy metals)
- A vegan alternative to fish oil supplements
- Each serving provides 550mg omega 3 fatty acids in a 2:1 ratio of DHA:EPA
- Supports cellular health
- Combats inflammation
- Assists with healing & building new cells & tissues
- Beneficial for brain health & eye health
- Unflavoured, no artificial additives
- Packaged in glass
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 dropper (1ml) orally once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Alternatively, add 1 dropper to your daily smoothie.
- Keep refrigerated & consume within 60 days of opening.
- 30ml (30 servings)
- Omega 3 Oil: Cold-extracted Oil from Schizochytrium spp. Marine Algae.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 1ml serving):
- Kilojoules (kJ): 510
- Kilojoules from Fat (kJ): 510
- Total Fat (g): 0.9
- of which Saturated (g): 0.1
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids (mg): 550
- EPA (mg): 150
- DHA (mg) 300
- Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids (mg): 50
- Glass dropper bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.