- Helps to form and repair connective tissues, joints, tendons and ligaments
- Supports collagen and keratin production
- Helps maintain healthy skin, hair and nails
- Improves recovery rate of sports related and inflammatory joint injuries like tendonitis and bursitis
- May help to relieve the painful symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Sulphur deficiency is associated with a broad spectrum of health concerns
Sulphur Deficiency Symptoms:
- Brittle nails, and hair
- Gastrointestinal discomfort
- Slower healing wounds
- Insulin resistance
- Take 1 serving (5 grams/1 teaspoon), mixed into a botanical source of vitamin C (like orange juice), in the morning.
- Store in a cool, dry place
Did you know? The richest source of sulphur in the planet is volcanic soil. People who live in highly geologically active areas like Japan, Italy, Hawaii, and Iceland enjoy longer lifespans, lower incidences of cardiovascular disease, and lower obesity rates than populations situated elsewhere on the planet. It’s important to note that correlation does not imply causation, yet this is nonetheless an interesting fact.
- 200 g
- Pharmaceutical-Grade Methyl Sulphonyl-Methane
Country of Origin:
- Made in Germany
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product26/04/2020, By Mame-DiaraI loved this product! The taste is easily masked when added to juice or tea. I noticed a substantial difference in the date of growth in my hair and nails after just five days of use. My eyelashes are also much thicker. Highly recommend starting off with a small dose (ie one eighth of a teaspoon)05/09/2019, By AkhenathaThis is a laxative. I took it twice only. When I took it, I had to run up and down to the toilet all day long. it also made my arthritis worse. I regret buying it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.