- Natural creatine-boosting supplement
- 100% vegan, no animal-derived ingredients
- Improves the absorption & assimilation of creatine in the body
- Beneficial for athletes & those with active lifestyles
- Improves the body’s creatine stores, for better energy production
- Promotes strength & endurance
- Supports memory & brain function
- Kosher & Halaal Certified
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No dairy or gluten
- No GMOs
- No fillers, preservatives, processed sugar or soy
- Pleasant natural apple & cinnamon flavour
- Sweetened with stevia
Did You Know? Creatine is a natural compound found in your body, sourced from your diet or manufactured in your liver and kidneys. The main purpose of creatine is to create energy-carrying molecules known as ATP inside your muscle cells, so they are ready for use during activity. The more creatine you have stored in your muscles, the better you are able to generate large amounts of energy when needed.
- Creatine Monohydrate: Boosts strength, increases lean muscle mass & promotes muscle recovery.
- Glucose: Raises insulin levels to boost creatine uptake; sourced from non-GMO sugarcane.
- Cinnamon Extract: Mimics insulin to load creatine into the muscle; reduced the amount of glucose needed for creatine uptake.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Helps creatine to enter the muscle cells.
- Calcium Carbonate: Buffers creatine in the stomach, preventing intestinal discomfort.
- Apple Fruit Powder: Natural whole fruit powder flavouring, providing additional fructose.
- Mix 1 level scoop with 200ml water or juice, 15 minutes before or after an intense workout. Use once or twice per day.
- Beneficial on non-workout days to maintain creatine stores.
- Can be used in a loading regimen: 1 serving up to 4 times per day for 5 days, followed by 1 serving per day thereafter.
- 300g (30 servings)
Creatine Monohydrate, Apple Fruit Powder, Glucose, Cinnamon Extract, Stevia, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Calcium Carbonate
Typical Nutritional Information (per 10g Serving Size):
- Energy: 72kJ
- Total protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrates: 4.2g
- of which sugar: 3.9g
- Total fat: 0.0g
- of which saturated fat: 0.0g
- Dietary fibre: 0.0g
- Sodium: 1.5mg
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/05/2020, By Dilly DThis has a really tasty flavour and I love the multiple ways you can use it. I usually add it to water and it tastes great, but today I added it to my porridge and it tasted delicious!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.