- Natural collagen-boosting supplement
- 100% vegan, no animal-derived collagen
- Boosts collagen production for firmer, smoother skin & healthier joints
- Kosher & Halaal Certified
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No dairy or gluten
- No GMOs
- No fillers, preservatives, processed sugar or soy
- Pleasant natural orange flavour
Did You Know? Phyto Pro Collagen Booster is different from every other collagen product out there. It’s formulated to work with your body’s existing collagen creation function to create new collagen, using the building blocks already found in your diet. Collagen is present throughout the body; it is manufactured using amino acids and vitamin C present in your diet. Phyto Pro Collagen Booster contains clean, ethically-sourced and highly concentrated forms of the substances your body needs to make more collagen. This is a healthier and more easily-absorbed alternative to animal collagen.
- Glycine: One of the two main collagen components (comprises 33% of collagen tissue)
- Proline: One of two main collagen components (comprises 17% of collagen tissue)
- Serine: A precursor of glycine, beneficial for the hair & skin
- Lysine: Needed to convert collagen into its active form
- Cysteine: Promotes glutathione production & detoxification
- Glutamine: An essential building block for collagen formation.
- Vitamin C: Boosts collagen production & protect against free radical damage
- Vitamin B6: Boosts the antioxidant activity of Serine
- Vitamin B7: Supports healthy skin, hair & nerves
- Zinc: Beneficial for skin & immunity
- CoQ10: Strong anti-ageing & antioxidant properties
- Alpha lipoic acid: Anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory
- MSM: Improves flexibility, strengthens hair & nails
- Mix 1 level scoop in a glass of water or juice & drink on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before a meal, once or twice a day.
- 300g (30 servings)
- Glycine, proline, serine, lysine, cysteine, glutamine, Co-factor Complex (vitamin C [ascorbic acid], vitamin B6, vitamin B7 [biotin]), zinc, Antioxidant Complex (CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid, MSM), flavour (orange fruit powder, stevia)
Typical Nutritional Information (per 10g Serving Size):
- Energy: 35.7kJ
- Total protein: 2.1g
- Carbohydrates: 1.0g
- of which sugar: 0.6g
- Total fat: 0.0g
- of which saturated fat: 0.0g
- Dietary fibre: 0.0g
- Sodium: 0.1mg
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product05/08/2019, By WENDYThe powder needs quite a bit of mixing to get it blended into liquid, apart from that, I have seen a difference in my skin, so will continue to use it04/08/2019, By MerganTaste is a bit unpleasant, but it has a good ingredients list and I am sure in time that I will notice a difference but I haven't seen any difference so far.05/07/2019, By BrittWhether it's in my head or as a result of this product but I noticed a remarkable difference in my skin tone and texture. The powder doesn't dissolve very well so you need to give it a good mixing before drinking but all in all - very happy thus far.04/07/2019, By SamI’m Sure That This Is A Good Product and has phenomenal ingredients. The Ingredients List Or Review Makes No Mention That The Product Contains 5 Fermented Ingredients Which Are Great For Some People. I, However, Cannot Consume Fermented Products. Feeling Sad That I Spent This Money On A Product That Is Going To Make Me Sick Instead Of Better As A Result Of Lack Of Information.22/06/2019, By HlengiweI'm almost through my 1st bottle and my skin tone is just beautiful! Ready to order my next bottle. I found that it's more bitter when mixed with juice but has a citrus taste when u just mix it with plain water.14/06/2019, By BronI do prefer a varied mix of natural ingredients instead of one singular ingredient as it is better utilised by the body. I have only been on this for 1 week but can already start seeing an improvement in my skin tone. I'm confident that it will ease my joints as well..
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.