- Natural collagen-boosting supplement
- 100% vegan, no animal-derived collagen
- Boosts collagen production for firmer, smoother skin & healthier joints
- Kosher & Halaal Certified
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No dairy or gluten
- No GMOs
- No fillers, preservatives, processed sugar or soy
- Pleasant natural orange flavour
Did You Know? Phyto Pro Collagen Booster is different from every other collagen product out there. It’s formulated to work with your body’s existing collagen creation function to create new collagen, using the building blocks already found in your diet. Collagen is present throughout the body; it is manufactured using amino acids and vitamin C present in your diet. Phyto Pro Collagen Booster contains clean, ethically-sourced and highly concentrated forms of the substances your body needs to make more collagen. This is a healthier and more easily-absorbed alternative to animal collagen.
- Glycine: One of the two main collagen components (comprises 33% of collagen tissue)
- Proline: One of two main collagen components (comprises 17% of collagen tissue)
- Serine: A precursor of glycine, beneficial for the hair & skin
- Lysine: Needed to convert collagen into its active form
- Cysteine: Promotes glutathione production & detoxification
- Glutamine: An essential building block for collagen formation.
- Vitamin C: Boosts collagen production & protect against free radical damage
- Vitamin B6: Boosts the antioxidant activity of Serine
- Vitamin B7: Supports healthy skin, hair & nerves
- Zinc: Beneficial for skin & immunity
- CoQ10: Strong anti-ageing & antioxidant properties
- Alpha lipoic acid: Anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory
- MSM: Improves flexibility, strengthens hair & nails
- Mix 1 level scoop in a glass of water or juice & drink on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before a meal, once or twice a day.
- 300g (30 servings)
- Glycine, proline, serine, lysine, cysteine, glutamine, Co-factor Complex (vitamin C [ascorbic acid], vitamin B6, vitamin B7 [biotin]), zinc, Antioxidant Complex (CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid, MSM), flavour (orange fruit powder, stevia)
Typical Nutritional Information (per 10g Serving Size):
- Energy: 35.7kJ
- Total protein: 2.1g
- Carbohydrates: 1.0g
- of which sugar: 0.6g
- Total fat: 0.0g
- of which saturated fat: 0.0g
- Dietary fibre: 0.0g
- Sodium: 0.1mg
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
11 out of 12 people would recommend this product31/10/2019, By AnnaI love it19/10/2019, By JanaI’ve been using this product for the past 3 months. My results were not as instant as in some of the reviews, but once you start seeing the results, it is quite cool. Hair softer, growing faster, skin softer and glowing!! Just wish it came in a plastic free option?18/10/2019, By AnneIt's a pity I cant give more than 5 stars cos really, this product deserves 7 out of 5! I didnt know what to expect when I ordered this product but I was blown away by how quickly I saw results! I've only recently started using it and already there my skin looks more healthy and radiant and there is a huge difference in my fine lines under my eyes. The taste is a bit sour, almost citrus taste but doesnt taste bad. It doesnt dissolve very well but still, its not bad. I definitely feel more healthy as well, and aches and pains I've had due to numerous knee operations I've had since childhood, is definitely better. My hair is growing very fast as well and my nails are now in a great condition. I absolutely love this product and am definitely going to order again and want to use permanently. And the HUGE plus point is that is vegetarian as well!!!09/10/2019, By TarynI love the fact that this collagen is vegan. Haven't really seen any results just yet, despite using it for around 3 weeks, but will continue to use it. Don't love how sweet it tastes.12/09/2019, By PetaOnly been using this for 10 days but feel like my skin is softer and smoother. Doesn't dissolve very easily in water but suppose that's best as there are no 'anti-caking' agents in the product?05/09/2019, By AnnaThis product significantly increased inflammation. It is supposed to help for arthritis, but it makes it worse. Anybody can have mine for free.05/08/2019, By WENDYThe powder needs quite a bit of mixing to get it blended into liquid, apart from that, I have seen a difference in my skin, so will continue to use it04/08/2019, By MerganTaste is a bit unpleasant, but it has a good ingredients list and I am sure in time that I will notice a difference but I haven't seen any difference so far.05/07/2019, By BrittWhether it's in my head or as a result of this product but I noticed a remarkable difference in my skin tone and texture. The powder doesn't dissolve very well so you need to give it a good mixing before drinking but all in all - very happy thus far.04/07/2019, By SamI’m Sure That This Is A Good Product and has phenomenal ingredients. The Ingredients List Or Review Makes No Mention That The Product Contains 5 Fermented Ingredients Which Are Great For Some People. I, However, Cannot Consume Fermented Products. Feeling Sad That I Spent This Money On A Product That Is Going To Make Me Sick Instead Of Better As A Result Of Lack Of Information.22/06/2019, By HlengiweI'm almost through my 1st bottle and my skin tone is just beautiful! Ready to order my next bottle. I found that it's more bitter when mixed with juice but has a citrus taste when u just mix it with plain water.14/06/2019, By BronI do prefer a varied mix of natural ingredients instead of one singular ingredient as it is better utilised by the body. I have only been on this for 1 week but can already start seeing an improvement in my skin tone. I'm confident that it will ease my joints as well..
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.