- The extra virgin olive oil "Phileos" is characterized as a unique product and this is due to the existence of certain properties.
- Fruity: The fresher the olives are, the more intense this property is.
- Spicy: A dinstinctive property of the extra virgin olive oils; we feel a slight burn at our throat that lasts a few seconds.
- Polyphenols: Natural antioxidant contained in the extra virgin olive oil Phileos. The polyphenols are the shield for the product itself but also for the consumer; the bigger the number of polyphenols, the fresher the olive oil remains as the time passes by.
- The acidity level of our olive oil is 0.35% for the new crop 2012.
- As close to 0% is the acidity level, the best quality extra virgin olive oil you get!! Acidity affects the taste and is a determinant of quality.
- Certificate No: 049080002
- Store in a cool, dark place.
Did You Know? The Phileos olive oil is produced via cold extraction at 28 C from the famous variety "Koroneiki" olive, which has one of the highest levels of polyphenols, the antioxidant that prevents the development of cancer, as well as from the unique "Athinoelia" variety.
Country of Origin:
15 out of 16 people would recommend this product06/05/2020, By MelissaHighly pleased19/03/2020, By JeanOur favourite olive oil19/01/2020, By AidNice23/08/2019, By SM06Love this olive oil, great on salads, from Greece, tastes amazing & buttery.27/10/2018, By MuziReally love it and I actually most use it for my skin as it doesn't have any harmful or nasty skin enemies.
I tested it on my oily/ sensitive acne prone skin and I was amazed by the results for about a week later... But sadly i noticed that now is out of stock and not able to purchase it for myself.
27/10/2018, By MuziI had an opportunity to use this oil through a friend and I must say it really is legit and a genuine product... Now wonder why it's highly praised for its Originality and pure Organic.17/05/2018, By FlorenceOne of the best olive oils I have ever used. If there was a small bottle I would buy it specifically for cosmetic use. It really is awesome. It's getting a 3 because its too expensive for everyday use and also a bit of an overkill.09/04/2018, By GcinsBest tasting olive oil. I often use it in salads. It is steep on the pocket though27/03/2018, By JeanGreat Organic Olive Oil, love the taste, this is real olive oil!10/10/2017, By Mulalo NaomiI love this olive oil. It tastes delicious even when not cooked.06/06/2017, By NazLove it.30/05/2017, By KThomWould have given 5 stars and would have recommended if not for the big sudden price increase.28/05/2017, By Mulalo NaomiIm a fan of local produce bt am enjoying this olive oil even thou its fron Greece. I love olive oil bcause of all the healthy benefits. I use it on my body sometimes, especially now in Winter. Its very hydrating.27/03/2017, By MarcelleGreat olive oil. No bitterness. Its all the way from Greece!01/10/2014, By AldeLovely nutty taste- doesn taste like olive oil. Will definitely be using this in future!06/05/2014, By AnneLovely taste. Even the texture/viscoity is amazing!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.