- Peeze Intensity Rating: 5 out of 5
- Single-origin organic coffee from the Sidamo, in Ethiopia
- Grown at the high altitude of 1 400 meters above sea level
- The local climate and soil give the beans a distinctive fruity character with piquant notes of peach and apricot
- Carbon (CO₂) neutral footprint
- Slow roasted to preserve natural flavours of every bean
- Airtight pods ensure freshness by preventing oxygen from entering
- Nespresso® * compatible
- Certified organic - NL-BIO-01 Non-EU Agriculture & Compostable EN13432
* Nespresso® is the property of third parties, who have no relationship with Koffiebranderij Peeze
What makes Preeze Coffee Capsules special?
- The bio-based capsules are made entirely from plant-based materials, which are completely renewable
- The bio-based capsules are 100% home compostable
- 10 x 5,5 gram Capsules
- 100% Slow Roasted Arabica
- Polylactic Acid (PLA)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The Netherlands
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product03/05/2019, By AmienaTastes great and love the fact that the pods are biodegradable.
However twice, 2 of the pods got stuck in my Nespresso machine and I had to manually remove them.12/01/2019, By YvetteThe coffee is strong and flavourful. Its also in environmentally friendly capsules which is great. The capsules work every time with my Nespresso (no duds)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.